Monday, February 27, 2012

Sam is Seven!

Sam turned 7 at the end of December. For our precious Christmas baby, we've begun the tradition of "family birthday supper" ON his birthday, then a party later in January.  The day began with the breakfast of (Southern) champions...Krispy Kreme!

 For supper, Sam chose the menu:  pizza, corn, green beans, salad and ice cream cake for dessert.  It was yummy!  We gave him a new bat bag and bat.  That night the boys went home with Gmama and Papa to spend the night.  Sam called us about an hour later, crying, saying he wanted to come home.  Turns out, he was worried that he was still missing all the fun from his birthday supper.  He later sent an email to Brian and me (from Gmama’s computer) saying: “I am messing you. I can not wait to see you. What are you doing at work calling costumers I bet. Yesterday was the best birthday ever I ever had and I loved the cake and the presents they were awesome! And tell daddy that I love him and tell him I  want to know what he is doing. And the last thing I want to say is... I love you!!!!!!!!!!!” 



Later, we had Sam's actual party at a Mercer Bears basketball game.  
It was a BLAST!






No comments: