Sunday, February 26, 2012

Athens, Christmas, Snow Mnt. and a hike

Just when I catch up on one thing, I fall back on another...this blog! So when a sweet & well-meaning friend told me she missed my posts, I knew I needed to make a better effort.  So, here goes.  I'm warning you, it's loooong....  
The day that school let out for Christmas break we picked up the boys 
and went to Athens for a basketball game.

Brice learned to ride his bike without training wheels 
when we were at Grammy's for Christmas lunch.

Brice was a shepherd in the pageant at church and we was so excited that he carried his very own hiking stick!

Sam had a speaking part for the first time.

One of Brice's favorite Christmas presents...Zombie Brain Lab!

Sam got a cool Lego pyramid game.

So, right after Christmas, Sam turned seven.  Really?  Anyway, a separate post about his birthday supper is above.  Here's what else we've been up to...  We went to Snow Mountain at Stone Mnt. Park with our cousins.  Even though it really warmed up and we all wished we had on shorts and t-shirts, it was still tons of fun!    






We celebrated Christmas some more at Pine Hill Farm.

Sweet teen-aged cousins are the best!  Emily, Andrew, Sam & Brice


Sam got a BB gun!



We went on a hike on the Hitchiti Trail.  
Ruby had the time of her life!








1 comment:

Lauren and Bret said...

Glad to see some updates from you. Love these updates and pics. Love the family pic in the woods.