Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We've been BUSY!


This year was Brice's turn to go see Thomas. We had SO much fun!



Thomas took us for a ride on the Sam's Shortline out of Cordele, GA.
The boys with Sir Topham Hat.
Thomas coming down the track to pick us up.

Gmama joined us for the excursion too.



Sam posing for this picture is a BIG deal! Until recently, he's be terrified of "characters/mascots".

Had to make a visit to the Pumpkin Patch.



My sixth (and final) Race for the Cure. I will no longer co-chair Kids for the Cure because it's time for a break. I'll focus my efforts on something new; something that the boys can be more directly involved in so they can learn how to be a community volunteer.

Brian and I exhibited at a western themed tradeshow, which was lots of work but ended up being pretty fun!

No comments: