Saturday, November 27, 2010

November...

I don't think I've even been so far behind on blogging that I've done an entire month in one post but, no time like the present, right? So, here's November...


We started the month at Fly South Fest. Outdoors by the river, cool weather, cool music and cool company!

Sam's first school program.


Just a normal, silly moment. And a (not-so-normal) sweet moment that I was lucky to capture!


Our campsite at Black Rock Mountain.
Grammy and her grands!


My wonderful cousin, Christy, and sweet SIL, Beth.
Campfire...gotta burn those beer boxes!

An intense game of UNO.
Our last day at the state's highest state park.

A not-so-successful Thanksgiving photo.


Our turkeys...one that got fried, one that did the frying, and one playing with Barbie Dolls.

A Thanksgiving tradition...making Reindeer Food at Grammy's.


Sam's favorite part of Thanksgiving...learning to ride without training wheels!!!




Brian is learning the craft of woodcutting, making some really pretty prints, and Sam is perfecting his comic art drawing skills.

No comments: