Monday, December 29, 2008

They're coming...

Pictures that is! And, they're going to be better than ever! I got a new camera from my precious & wonderful husband so I've got to learn a little more about it and get the software downloaded do that I can upload the 100's of pictures I've taken - just since Christmas Eve!

So, for now, our Christmas was wonderful and Sam's 4th birthday was awesome...a superhero explosion! His 4-year well-check was today and, of course, he's perfect & healthy at 42 inches tall and 40.5 pounds. Dr. Slade predicts that he'll be about 6' 2". The four shots weren't fun but the tears were short-lived. No tears on the finger prick but I think it helped to get three suckers and a monster truck sticker.

Brice got his own race tracks but that hasn't kept him from sneaking into big bro's room for a spin or two. He loves to boogie with his Backyardigans boom box too. We've been hustling to keep up with Brice as he attempts to UN-deck the halls and climb on top of EVERYthing! He's a mess but he sure is having fun! And talking up a storm...that only we can understand.

Cross your fingers and you'll see pictures here later tonight.

1 comment:

Katy Sheridan said...

I wonder if pediatrician's predictions are any better than they were when Miriam and Marlin took baby Chris Marlin to the pediatrician they had taken Marlin and John to when they were little. He said Chris Marlin would be over 6 feet tall too! That does not seem to have worked out! He is probably 5'11". Many of the Gilbert's were quite tall but there was that ameliorating Short Sheridan factor!