Sunday, December 7, 2008

B-U-S-Y


Zeebie arrived the day after Thanksgiving. He's been watching and reporting to Santa every night. I bet he's exhausted already!


These two will give Zeebie LOTS to report on!


It really has been "wacky & wonderful" for us lately. For all you faithful blog followers, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here's what we've been up to, and, I didn't take a single picture on Thanksgiving but we had a wonderful day.



Crunching leaves at Pine Hill Farm...my parent's house.




Navigating the "magic tree".




We all love being in the woods!




Silliness at bath-time.




Still enjoying the last bits of Halloween candy!

2 comments:

Garrisons said...

I'm glad to see y'all still have Halloween candy, too. I think I have some from last year even. Love all the pics - especially Zeebie! I'll have to photograph our Kit!

Lauren and Bret said...

We don't have an elf on the shelf yet, but I want to get one for next year. Great pictures!