Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I'm new to this blogging "tag" thing but here goes....

Payton tagged me me for this meme:  Six Quirky Things about You

Here are the rules:
- link the person who tagged you
- mention the rules in your blog
- tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
- tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them

Ok, here are my quirky (or at least not well known) things....

1. I cannot sleep with the palms of my hands facing up, unless they are under a pillow or covered.  I also still sleep with my "Pilla" from childhood.

2. Since I was a child, I've rubbed my ears, especially when I'm tired, nervous or stressed.  I especially love to rub them when they're cold.  It soothes me.  And, although I never knew her, my great-grandmother did this too!

3. I have a chronic itch on the bottom joint of my right pointer finger.

4. I will NOT walk on sidewalk grates - PERIOD.

5. I've always had very dark hair and get compliments often.  However, most people don't know that since my mid-20s...yes, I've been coloring my gray.  Lots of it!  That's the only thing I'm vane about.  It's hereditary but I'm not ready.

6. Not necessarily quirky, but not too common either...I donate blood on a regular basis, ever since college.  I'm O-negative, "the universal donor".  Anyone can accept my blood in a time of crisis; however, I can only accept O-neg blood.  I give life to tiny babies and those in urgent need.

Ok, here are the people I'm tagging.  Not quite six.  I don't know that many bloggers.
Lindsey - whether you like it or not!
Christina - maybe this will prompt you to update your blog...since Christmas!
Beth - you need to get with it too!

No comments: