Monday, May 19, 2008

Paci aggression?

I'm no child psychologist but....I think Brice was a little frustrated at bedtime. What do you think? Thank God he didn't swallow any and he's sleeping, actually snoring, sweetly in his bed.  What's ironic is that he's not even attached to the paci.  They're mainly there for entertainment since he usually throws them across the room! 

4 comments:

Lauren and Bret said...

Oh my goodness! He chewed it to bits!

HJW said...

That is hilarious!!! I've never seen or heard of anything like that...so glad you took a pic! Atleast, now when it's time to get rid of the pacy, you can say "Well, you've eaten them all!" HA!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's amazing he didn't swallow any of it. Like Hope said, at least it won't be too hard to break him of the paci.

Garrisons said...

Annie would be devestated if I showed her this mutilated paci - pacis are worshipped and revered at our house (but thankfully we've cut them down to sleeping times only!) I've heard of babies biting holes in pacis but have never seen anything like this! He must be teething...