We finished up the Mighty League fall ball season undefeated but lost the final championship game. It was a heart breaker!
Lots of fun was had making "spooky cupcakes" with a little crazy attire from our funny-man, Brice...
Brian and I hosted a little get-together at the lake and had lots of fun with our friends.
At the end of the 9-week grading period, first grade had a small awards ceremony. As you can see, Sam is mighty accomplished and we are very proud!
Halloween rolled around and, as usual, we had tons of fun dressing up. Mix Master Candy Wrapper was the hit of the night! Dan Uggla (Sam's favorite Braves player) and our "charming knight" made out like bandits in the candy department!
And to bring this post to a close, today was one of the most eventful days yet! To our surprise Sam had to have TWO teeth pulled, unexpectedly, this afternoon. I won't go into all the detail but here he is...our snaggle-tooth. And, yes, (I know you're wondering) he did have to have Novocaine and he was quite a trooper! After the teeth were pulled we rushed to get Brice and head back to Sam's school so he could do a small speaking part in in the Book Fair Family Night skit. He kept it a total surprise so I have no photo or video.
1 comment:
Love those costumes! Sam looks so big with his sweet snaggle tooth grin!
Post a Comment