Monday, March 15, 2010

Sam's 1st game

What a fun afternoon! Sam's first tee ball game, against the White Sox, was awesome. All the boys played great, but I was super proud of Sam. Boy was he SERIOUS when he came up to bat. On the way to the field he said, "I sure hope we win. Somebody told me the White Sox were good." He got to play right field, pitcher and first base. Brian is coaching first base and I sure do wish I could hear the "guy talk". What I really wish is that I'd been quick enough to capture the moment when, playing pitcher, Sam made a good play and Brian walked all the way to the mound to give Sam a high-five. May not be on film but that's etched in my memory forever!
Brice had a great time too, playing pick-up ball with all the other siblings running around the field. And what better way to cap off the night - supper at Dairy Queen. Go A's!!!!!











2 comments:

Garrisons said...

Wonder who's having more fun - y'all or Sam?! He looks so cute in that uniform :)

Lindsey said...

can't wait to see him in action soon!