Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time to catch up

We have been SO busy lately and the blog has been neglected. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what we've been up to - in no particular order. Our business boom isn't shown well in pictures but I can tell you we have certainly seen our share of business, especially with all the recent rain and flooding in middle Georgia. We are very thankful that we have a great team at Rainbow International and the increase in business has allowed us the chance to do the "fun stuff" too.

Brian is "living a dream". We bought a '78 Camero that he has been working on, night after night. He raced for the first time this past Saturday and, for a novice, did pretty well placing 7th and winning $25! At least he made back his entry fee... Here he is getting a few tips from his crew chief.

So, if you think this primer grey is pretty, scroll down and look at the "before" picture.



2009 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure


Lindsey and I with our awesome Kids for the Cure volunteers!




Brian and I at a tradeshow.


Our first camping trip without the boys. Shhhh! Don't tell them. They'd be devestated, but it sure was nice to get away and experience the relaxtion part of camping.


Below is the view from our camper. We had a wonderful campsite!




I took the boys to see Disney Playhouse LIVE!




The #33 car - BEFORE!



A girls trip to Birmingham to celebrate Elizabeth's (far left) upcoming marriage.

2 comments:

Garrisons said...

Love the romantic lighting on the camper!!!

Lauren and Bret said...

I love the pics of you and Brian!