Some of you may recall that we lost one of Brice's favorite blankets, Rubbie, a few months ago. He wasn't fazed by it but I was! I turned the house upside-down looking for that thing - only for sentimental reasons. Rubbie later showed up inside an old baby wipes container (in Sam's closet) that had been used for Sam's action figure collection, until the collection outgrew the container. I was the one to discover it but Brian and the boys were right there when I found it and gasped. I quickly hid it from view and tucked Rubbie away for safe keeping. No sense in having him reattach to it when he already had one that he was/is VERY attached to..."BB". Yes, both boys have special blankets named BB. Anyway, I've always been curious as to who, Sam or Brice, actually stashed Rubbie away. But, as the pictures above indicate (taken just last week when I caught Brice "hiding" BB)...it was Brice all along! No wonder he wasn't frantic....he knew right where it was the whole time!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Mystery solved!
Some of you may recall that we lost one of Brice's favorite blankets, Rubbie, a few months ago. He wasn't fazed by it but I was! I turned the house upside-down looking for that thing - only for sentimental reasons. Rubbie later showed up inside an old baby wipes container (in Sam's closet) that had been used for Sam's action figure collection, until the collection outgrew the container. I was the one to discover it but Brian and the boys were right there when I found it and gasped. I quickly hid it from view and tucked Rubbie away for safe keeping. No sense in having him reattach to it when he already had one that he was/is VERY attached to..."BB". Yes, both boys have special blankets named BB. Anyway, I've always been curious as to who, Sam or Brice, actually stashed Rubbie away. But, as the pictures above indicate (taken just last week when I caught Brice "hiding" BB)...it was Brice all along! No wonder he wasn't frantic....he knew right where it was the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so funny and we can relate! At our house (often at bedtime) we frequently have "search and rescue" for Blanky. Last night it was crammed into a paint cup in the corner of the easel - not easy to see but we've developed a very good eye for spotting it! Sometimes it's out in the yard somewhere...
Post a Comment