Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hmmm?

What does it mean when you put your son's shorts on over his pj bottoms and send him to school - without a clue as to what you've done until you see a hint of the pjs peaking out of the shorts when you arrive home in the afternoon?

I think I'm WAY too busy. At least Sam and I got a really good laugh! From the start I've said it...the Whitleys are a little wacky & wonderful.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think that means you need a break!!!

HJW said...

Hilarious...only difference in a "girl" house is that lola grace ASKS if she can wear her pj's under her outfits & actually thinks she's starting a new stylish trend - ha!

As for needing a break, I will quote my current facebook status "Hope is on-call 24/7 & is thinking about running away...don't tell anybody." I'm right there with ya, girl!