Trish...thanks for ur comment - so glad to see ur blog - ur boys are absolutely adorable! Isn't blogging addictive? I love it! So fun to keep up through blogs!
I hope that everyone noticed how Trish waited until I had left the house and driven at least 10 miles aay before she put that little boy in that awful shirt! ;-)
4 comments:
War Eagle, little Brice! I love your shirt!
Trish...thanks for ur comment - so glad to see ur blog - ur boys are absolutely adorable! Isn't blogging addictive? I love it! So fun to keep up through blogs!
Trish he is too cute! I love how you have these white haired children!
I hope that everyone noticed how Trish waited until I had left the house and driven at least 10 miles aay before she put that little boy in that awful shirt! ;-)
Goooooooo Dawgs, Sic 'em ,Woof woof woof!
Post a Comment